Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Plaques

I have been really into making name plaques. This one is for my daughter. I used mostly Close To My Heart supples. The base is a coaster. The base paper is made with shaving cream and re-inker.


This one was made from a practice class. I'm teaching it at a local gift shop on the 30th of July


This would be the first one I did.


These will go to some friends. Saving them as examplses for the class before sending them off.

This one is for daughter #2



                                                 My son's friend came over to make this one.

 The one above and the next few were either made at school during breaks or I made for people from school.


                                                   This one was made by an EA at the school.

                                                     Another EA made this one for her mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment