Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer Break

Tomorrow is the first Monday off. I really hate the thought of not going to work tomorrow. I call it Summer Break cause there doesn't seam to be much vacation it it. Vacation to me is getting to go some where, anywhere. In vacations before we have been able to go to Texas to see family. Visit places on the way such as Disney Land, Marine World, and Great America. Gave my husband a bit of a shock when I told him I want to go camping. We have never been before. It will be just the two of use so we wont look like a fool in front of our kids at least. We might be able to go to the coast if we get like a uric (if that is what they are called) we might be able to afford it. It would be great to see our grandson at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment